- February 5, 2022
- Posted by: admin
1. No of vacancy – 1
2. Designation – Business Head
3. Experience – Min 12 Years
4. Qualification – MBA
5. Salary – No Bar
6. Locations – Mumbai
8. Industry- FMCG
9. Job Description:-
1. To direct Sales & Business Development Team and establish coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Business Plan.
2. Direct the Sales and Business Development Team and establishing Sales Targets Brand Wise Pack Wise as per ASP and help them in breaking the same Geographically, Daily/Weekly/Monthly
3. Co-ordinate Sales and Distribution by establishing Sales Territory
4. Work out a training Calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same.
5. Co-ordinate with SME and execute all the marketing and brand activities as per the agreed calendar in ASP.
6. Analyze Stock Movement based on the secondary sales and have a complete control on inventory. Do sales analysis and accurately forecast Sales and Stock requirement and coordinate with Logistics for the same.
7. Regularly have financial review with the Accounts Manager to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved.
8. Have a Clear focus on channels like Traditional Channels like, Grocers, Convenience stores, Eateries, Cold Drink Shops, Bakeries, railways, transport, entertainment etc., to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes.
9. To maintain and participate in festival and events
10. Establish Travel and Market Contacts Plan for Self, Direct reportees and the entire Sales Team.
11. Have Periodic Revision on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly. Regularly up-date your immediate supervisor and the marketing team on sales trends, market developments and competition.
12. The position has the administrative responsibility of running the C&F in his territory in co-ordination with logistic and regional accounts manager.
13. Ensure the training on induction manual to all the sales team members including the new recruits.
14. Do period sales review with team on outlet increase and channel partner expansion.
15. Ensure that you have the budgeted manpower regularly as per ASP. Attract and retain quality manpower. Maintenance of PAPL assets
Interested candidates can send cv to email@example.com